Benefits of Membership
- Freedom to compete at any kettlebell competitions you see fit, in all lifts, single and double including marathon and half marathon.
- The opportunity to compete with other lifters around the world through leagues like Girevoy Sport Union’s Four Nations Tournament, The Grassroots Kettlebell League.
- Opportunities to travel and compete internationally as part of your National Irish Team.
- Pre-registration available on all seminars and competitions, and find out about events before they are made public.
- Members’ discount on all seminars, competitions and events
- Members’ discounts and offers from partner suppliers and companies
- Access to the AKSI members community forum
- Use of the AKSI logo
As a member of AKSI, you will have the opportunity to compete at local and national competitions and abroad as part of Irish Team at International events. See our calendar of events.
Membership is open to people who are part of clubs and those who are not.
Club Membership Fee– It’s FREE to affiliate your club to AKSI
Membership Fee Adults €30
Membership Juniors €20
An AGM for all members will take place every year in November.
The most important stakeholders of an organisation are its members. Our members make up our sport. Focusing on members is important to us so we can understand your needs and how you wish for our sport to be managed. This is vital to achieving a thriving and diverse sport.
View AKSI rules AKSI Rules December 2017
Our Current Partners